What you’ll need: AeroPress, Filter, Kettle, Cup or Carafe, Spoon, Digital Scale, Timer
- Set your AeroPress inverted and wet double paper filters with hot water.
- Set your water temperature at 81 degrees Celsius, put the coffee in and fill up with 70 grams of water.
- Start a timer and swirl your AeroPress around for 15 seconds.
- Fill up with the remaining amount of water.
- Wait until 1 minute, then put the cap on.
- Wait until 1:20, then invert.
- Wait until 1:30, then plunge until around 1:45.